You are not logged in
CORONARY CONNECT Kick-Off Meeting
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. Within the field of coronary heart disease, what are currently the areas of greatest educational need for our target healthcare provider audiences (hospital-based cardiologists, and select groups such as lipidologists, primary care physicians, ER physicians, and nurses)?
2. What do you anticipate is the most important news or development in the field, in the next 12 months?
3. Based on your answers to questions (1) and (2), please recommend up to 3 educational topics or themes that CORONARY CONNECT should cover in the next 12 months.
4. If any, which congresses do you plan to attend during the next 12 months (virtual and/or live)?
5. We invite you to contribute to the first three CORONARY CONNECT educational deliverables: (1) a Key Clinical Topic newsletter, (2) the Blueprint on PCSK9 inhibition, or (3) as speaker faculty member at the ACS Forum virtual meeting in December. Please indicate your deliverable of interest:
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website COR2EDEngage.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital