You are not logged in
dalcetrapib Advisory Board Meeting
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. DalCor is pursuing pharmacogenomic precision medicine hypothesis in cardiovascular disease with dalcetrapib and conducted research over the last 5 years.
1a. What is your level of enthusiasm about this hypothesis on a scale of 1 to 5 (where 5 is extremely enthusiastic)
1b. What are your reservations about this hypothesis?
2. In view of the 2018 and 2019 changes in the AHA/ACC and ESC/EAS guidelines respectively, what do you consider as the best post-ACS standard of care today?
3. Assuming a statistically significant dal-GenE study with at least 15% RRR on top of best standard of care:
3a. Would you perform a simple genetic blood test to determine the ADCY9 genotype of your ACS patients?
3b. If an ACS patient has the ADCY9 AA genotype, would you treat him with dalcetrapib?
3c. What are the drivers for treating post-ACS patients with the ADCY9 AA genotype with dalcetrapib?
3d. What are the barriers for treating post-ACS patients with the ADCY9 AA genotype with dalcetrapib?
4. What is your expectation for a drug delivering at least 15% RRR on top of best standard of care being incorporated into the AHA/ACC and/or ESC/EAS guidelines?
5. What are the drivers for inclusion into the AHA/ACC and/or ESC/EAS guidelines?
6. What are the barriers to inclusion into the AHA/ACC and/or ESC/EAS guidelines?
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website COR2EDEngage.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital