You are not logged in
Dalcetrapib Advisory Board Meeting
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. Did the video on the scientific hypothesis of dalcetrapib as introduced by Prof. Chris Packard provide a clear and concise explanation of the proposed scientific hypothesis of dalcetrapib?
2. What is your overall feedback on the scientific hypothesis?
3. Is there an alternative hypothesis that you would like to propose to explain the interaction of ADCY9, CETP and dalcetrapib?
4. Which Mechanism of Action could also explain the potential benefits observed in dal-GenE (tick all that apply):
5. Assuming the dal-GenE study is positive with at least 15-20% RRR on top of best standard of care:
5a. How important on a scale of 1 to 5 (where 5 is extremely important) is it to have established a MoA to explain the positive results?
5b. What evidence would you need to explain this hypothesis to your peers?
6. Regarding the population analyses provided by Julie Hussin:
6a. Do you believe the analyses reveals a genetic interaction between rs1967309 in ADCY9 and rs158477 in CETP?
6b. Do you believe the mRNA expression analyses point towards a functional interaction between ADCY9 and CETP on levels of expression of CETP?
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website COR2EDEngage.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital