You are not logged in
HAEMOSTASIS CONNECT Meeting
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. This HAEMOSTASIS CONNECT group will target an audience of associated specialities (e.g. dentists, ENT specialists, geriatrists). Which associated specialties would most benefit from education on von Willebrand’s disease?
2. Within the field of von Willebrand’s disease, what are the current areas of greatest educational need for our target audience of associated specialties?
3. Based on your answers to questions (1) and (2), please recommend up to 3 educational topics that could be a focus of educational activities for HAEMOSTASIS CONNECT
4. Are there any other specific agenda items you wish to see discussed in the forthcoming meeting?
5. Please describe the role of (patients with) von Willebrand’s disease in your clinical practice
6. Please describe the role of von Willebrand’s disease in your research activities
7. Are you actively involved in professional societies and if so, which societies?
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website COR2EDEngage.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital