You are not logged in
Lymphoma Experts Knowledge Share
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. On average, how many new patients with indolent NHL do you see in your practice per month?
I do not treat patients with indolent NHL
2. What is your practice setting?
A combination of the options above
3. On a scale of 1 to 5, how confident are you (with 5 as extremely confident) in understanding the current treatment landscape in indolent NHL?
4. On a scale of 1 to 5, how confident are you (with 5 as extremely confident) in understanding the future treatment landscape in indolent NHL?
5. On a scale of 1 to 5, how confident (with 5 as extremely confident) are you in understanding treatment selection for patients with indolent NHL, including the use of CAR-T and bispecifics?
6. Do you have any questions for the Faculty you would like them to consider in their presentations?
7. You are invited to provide a patient case study for discussion during this educational programme. Do you have a patient case study you are able to share?
Please submit your patient case study
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website COR2EDEngage.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital