You are not logged in
MYELOMA CONNECT Meeting
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. Within the field of multiple myeloma (MM), what are the current areas of greatest educational need?
2. What do you consider were the main new developments and/or data coming to light over the last 6 months?
3. What do you anticipate will be the most important news or developments within the area of MM in the next 12 months?
4. Based on your answers to questions (1), (2), and (3), please recommend up to 3 educational topics that could be a focus of educational activities for MYELOMA CONNECT
5. Which congresses are critical for you to attend to stay up-to-date with new insights in multiple myeloma?
6. Are there any other specific agenda items you wish to see discussed in forthcoming meeting?
7. Do you have a specific clinical subspeciality or interest within the field of multiple myeloma?
8. Do you have a specific research interest within the field of multiple myeloma?
9. Are you actively involved in professional societies and if so, which societies?
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website COR2EDEngage.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital