You are not logged in
PE Connect EKSPre-Meeting Survey
If you wish to view the details for the meeting, then please click the button.
Back to the Meeting Details
1. On average, how many children with growth disorders do you treat in your practice per month?
I do not treat children with growth disorders
2. On a scale of 1-5 (where 1 is very low and 5 is very high), what is your level of understanding of GH deficiency/Hypopituitarism?
3. On a scale of 1-5 (where 1 is very low and 5 is very high), what is your level of understanding of primary IGF-1 deficiency?
4. On a scale of 1-5 (where 1 is very low and 5 is very high), what is your level of understanding of therapies for management of short stature in puberty?
5. Please submit your question about the management of children with growth disorders to the faculty:
6. Please submit your case study for discussion during the meeting:
COR2ED develops and implements high quality Independent Medical Education programmes to help improve the health of patients globally.
Disclaimer: The material and content contained in the website COR2EDEngage.com is for healthcare professionals only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the material within this website is accurate and timely, it is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment and may not be applicable to every case or country.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Website design & maintenance by Zesty Digital